Monday, May 2, 2011

What's happening with us!!

It has been raining here almost everyday for about 10 days, the flooding here is bad. Thankfully our house is on a hill. My heart goes out to everyone that is being affected by the flood, and the victims of the tornados.....I pray God be with and comfort them.

We are doing great, just a super happy and blessed family with nothing to complain about! My twin sister Cindy had a beautiful baby girl early Friday morning, I am so thankful everything is well with her and the baby! Tanner loves his new cousin, we have to keep a close eye on him when he is around her! He has three more cousins on the way, I heard one was a boy, one a girl and the other one is a suprise! He won't know what to think about all these babies! He is doing wonderful! I think he is ready for summer break, he is getting restless with school! He is growing so fast! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!