Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dathan, Tanner and I
                                                               
Tanner loved these special people coming to his house to see him!
Ellie, Ms. Pam "Kindergarten Aid",  Ms. Nichols "Tanner's Teacher", Ms. Mary "Tanner's Instructional Aid" and Tanner
Dathan, Tanner and I
                                                             
Mr. Tanner
                                                                      
Allison, Tanner, Natalie and Victoria
                                                 
Tanner Enjoyed these special people paying him a visit at home!
Ms. Mandy "Tanner's Speech Therapist", Ms. Cynthia "Tanner's Special Ed Teacher", Ms. Goodman "The School Principal and Tanner
My Sweet Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!