Friday, April 22, 2011

Just another blog!

Well Tanner lost his first tooth during Sunday School Sunday morning! We thought he had swallowed it, but we found it on the floor! He looks cute and it makes him look more onery! He only has four more weeks of school left, I am so ready for the summer break! We went to an Easter egg hunt lastnight for children with special needs, Tanner had a blast! I will post some pics of him! Looks like our Easter weekend is going to be rainy, it has rained and rained lately! I am ready for some warm dry weather!

Our house is still moving along, they are finishing the sheetrock now! I am ready to get it done and settled in so my life can slow down, slow down?...I don't think that will ever happen!!

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!