Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a week!!

This week has been an awesome week! God answered a prayer for Dathan and I concerning Tanner....I sure did'nt see it coming this quick.....I love how God works!!

Spring Break has officially started for us, I am ready for it to!! We have been so busy lately, I am ready to spend some time with my boys! :-)) We are heading off to Branson Thursday evening to meet up with Dathans family, we are looking foward to that!


I love Dathan and Tanner, we have so much fun together!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chera!!!

    I love your blog!!! I posted some pics of us on my blog!!! Love you!! Your house is beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy!!! I'm ready to see you'll!! Love you!!!!
    ;-))

    ReplyDelete

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!