Monday, November 10, 2014

In Pursuit of God

For several months now I have had a great desire to draw closer to God. I want to go to a higher level in my Christian experience. I have been in pursuit of a deeper walk with him and lately I have felt him beckoning me to draw nigh unto him almost every waking moment. I have been digging into the Word of God and trying to really study. The Lord is opening up scriptures to me and blessing me through His word. I desire to be a prayer warrior with the gifts of the spirit working through me. I want to be used of God, I want my life to bring Him glory. I want to make sure that my treasure is not in worldly things, Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (KJV) I want to love Him, know Him, obey Him, follow Him, be sensitive to His voice, and be faithful to Him. I have fell so much more in love with Christ in my pursuit of Him. Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (KJV) If we pursue God, he will fill us....that's a promise to us!

1 comment:

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!