Monday, November 24, 2014

"Tis the Season"

I'm not going to lie, I love snow. I am like a kid when the forecast predicts it!  We had our first snow of the season last week, we only got 2-3 inches but it was still pretty. Tanner and I decided to drag out the Christmas decorations today, (yes I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet) he was more interested in wrapping gifts which we do not have yet, I seriously haven't bought one gift,  I seriously do not want to think about it either! When it comes to figuring out what to get for people,  I could be a real Mr. Scrooge and not do Christmas at all. Speaking of Mr. Scrooge, that is one of my favorite Christmas plays, I cry almost everytime they sing "God made me special" hope to see it at Branson this year.

1 comment:

  1. picture perfect. I really wish I had an ounce of your talent :-)

    ReplyDelete

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!