Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter!

The story of the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is such a powerful story. It is one of my favorite stories in the Bible. It is a story that makes you experience so many different emotions while reading it. Between church services yesterday I was listening to the Hymn "Who Am I" as I listened to the words "who am I that a King would bleed and die for" I felt so unworthy of His grace to me, I fall so short in thanking Him for all He has done. It is so easy when things are going well to feel like you have everything in control, when actually God is in total control. So when I really think about "who am I"? I am absolutely nothing without Jesus Christ, may I never forget that. He was nailed to the cross but arose again the third day so that I could have life eternal, may I never forget that I have a job to do to gain "Life Eternal"! Thank you Lord for dying for my sins!
Dathan, Tanner and I Easter Sunday

Mom you will never guess what I have in my bucket........

Rabbits!!

Tanner!

"A boy and his dog"
Tanner and Milly

Taking it easy!

Enjoying the nice weather!

My brother David, my twin sister Cindy and I with  Linda and Greg
 

Blain, Tanner and Jackson

Tanner with one of his buddies from church!

Tanner at a party

1 comment:

  1. beautiful family picture. Love the real bunnies in the basket. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!