Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tanner's 9th Birthday party!

It's hard to believe that Tanner is nine years old! He is getting very tall! He is talking a lot more now also, he can say anything he wants to pretty much, he just hasn't liked to talk much until recently. He can read, write, and do math facts. He makes a 100 on most spelling tests and scores high on his assessments, we are so excited with how great he is learning! Tanner is such a joy in our lives, every little accomplishment he makes is a huge deal for us and very exciting! We had Tanner an angry birds birthday party, here are some pictures from the party.
Lindal, Nathan and Logan


Tanner!

Tanner!



His Buddies!

Angry Bird cake I made

He loves to blow out the candles!

Opening gifts


Putting together one of his gifts

4 comments:

  1. How much fun! He is SO smart!! I so enjoyed these pictures...and someone did an awesome job on that cake!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! We sure think he is smart too! ;) The cake was fun, he sure was excited about it!!

      Delete
  2. That cake looks amazing. I have always wanted you to come decorateamnd paint my house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have always wanted to come and see you! Maybe one day I can.....I remember you asking me to come after Perry died, I wish I would have taken that opportunity and came!

      Delete

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!