Friday, March 7, 2014

Trial.............

Trial begins Monday morning at 9:30 at the new Carlisle County Courthouse. We had an overwhelming amount of supporters at the hearings 6 years ago then also at the trial a little over 5 years ago, many days it was standing room only. We know that most people cannot just take off work to come (especially considering the snow will be melted and the weather will be nice) but if anyone can and would like to come we will welcome your faces just as much as we did the last time. My mind was wandering back 6 years ago at the huge amount of people that came to Perry's funeral, even friends and family from several states that came, there was at least a thousand people at the wake. We have had so much support of which we are all so grateful for! I've included a picture that was taken on March 12th 2008 of supporters that packed the court room at the Preliminary Hearing. It's hard to believe we are back here again 6 years later but I know God sees the big picture when I cannot understand, so I am trusting............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I didn't know I wanted a child with Down Syndrome until God gave me you.....Thank You God!!